The Board basis is usually All-Inclusive OR Half Board.
The All-Inclusive package includes:
• All three meals, with choice of dinner at Minestrone(Italian restaurant) or Smugglers Cove (Ala carte sea-food, restaurant where we extend 20% discount for online/all
• Snacks (service starts form 10.00 am to 6.00 pm)
• Ice cream (served during meal times only at the buffet restaurant)
• Sports (all animation activities from 10:30am to 5pm are All Inclusive) Exception: 3.00pm excursions (outside the resort).Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis (To pay for flood lights as from 5.30 pm), Water Polo, Beach Volley ball, Beach Soccer, Tug of War, Water Basket ball, Darts, Board games and more…)
Half Board includes:
• Breakfast and Dinner
Airport Departure Tax and Service Charge
Airport departure taxes are now included in price of the international flight ticket for all three East African countries. It is also the policy of most travel agencies to quote domestic fares inclusive of airport taxes.
- Reliable laundry and valet services
- Foreign currency exchange service
- Personal telephones in each cabin
- Satellite television service available*
- Fax, e-mail and Internet services
- Baby facilities & babysitting service*
- Medical clinic and doctor on call
- Private taxi and shuttle services*
- Mini fridges in every executive suite
- Family wing with connected cabins
- Business cabins with desks, TVs & professional business services.
The equator divides Kenya: Seasons run as follows
Summer: September - April 34˚C/194˚F 20˚C/68˚F
Winter: May - August 25˚C/77˚F 11˚C/52˚F
Rainfall: April - May (long rains), November - Mid December (short rains).
It’s 220/240 v 50hz.
Plugs are 3 point square.
Those coming from North America with IIOv/60hz appliances should be sure to use an appropriate transformer.
The national electricity grid services Voyager Beach, with reliable back-up from generators, hence power is on 24 hours.
Vaccines commended for travelers to Africa include those against – check with travel agent at time of travel: Tetanus | Diphtheria | Polio | Typhoid | Hepatitis A | Hepatitis B | Yellow fever* | Rabies | Meningitis |
Certificate required for entry into, or travel between, some African countries. Several of these vaccines require more than one dose, or take time to become effective. Seek advice on immunisation well in advance, best 6 weeks before departure.
Malaria: this is a disease spread by the female anopheles mosquitoes that bite mainly at dusk and at night. It is advisable that every traveler to Africa consult with their doctor before arriving. We provide mosquito nets for night protection, as well as repellants for use during the day.
Liability and Insurance
Please check the validity of your insurance against personal injuries and any loss. Heritage Hotels will not accept liability against injury or loss.
Kenya is GMT 0300 hours. Official Language The official languages of the Republic of Kenya are Kiswahili and English.
Currency The official currency of the Republic of Kenya is the Kenya Shilling (Ksh). Major currencies like the US Dollar, British pounds and Euro are accepted (enquire at the hotel for daily exchange rates). However, US Dollar bills printed between 1996 and 1999 are generally not accepted in Kenya due to excessive forgery.
Major credit cards are accepted in most hotels and restaurants in the city. At Heritage Hotels, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Pay Pal.
Landlines do not work, but cell phone reception for GSM phones is good in most parts of the lodge. Enquire at the Reception for email or internet services.
- Check in time 2:00 PM
- Check out time 10:00 AM
- Children age 2 - 11
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.