- Fact Sheet
- Virtual Tour
- Ten luxury river-facing tents, with hand crafted four-poster king size beds
- The wildest out-door bath tubs in the Masai Mara
- Unbridled view of many animals from the comfort of the camp
- Connectivity with our sister camp in Samburu and luxury resorts in the coast for complete safari circuits
- Located in the middle of the four game viewing areas of the Masai Mara Reserve
- Good game viewing and birding all year through
- Own airstrip just a quick 3-minute drive from the camp and 45 minutes flight from Nairobi
- Open sided safari jeeps for best game viewing
- 3 drives in the game reserve daily
- Knowledgeable and gold-certified guides
This luxurious tented camp lies at the confluence of the Masai Mara’s four main game-viewing areas, and enjoys prime views of the spectacular wildebeest migration between July and September. During the remainder of the year, herds of watering elephant, giraffe and other animals can often be seen from your private veranda. Mara Explorer’s own all-weather airstrip means you can be in camp less than an hour after leaving the bustle of Nairobi
Why Mara Explorer?
To qualify for the Certificate of Excellence, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travellers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.