The Voyager is a vibrant, ship-themed resort famous for hosting some of Africa’s finest family entertainments and animation programmes, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, and special music, fashion, comedy and acrobatic shows.
Moored ten kilometres north of Mombasa city centre along Mount Kenya Road in Nyali, Voyager Beach Resort’s convenient ‘berth’ gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions, including Africa’s largest crocodile farm and the world-famous Haller Park (formerly Bamburi Nature Trail).
Why Voyager Beach Resort?
- All inclusive board basis
- Watersports Centre with modern range of watersports
- Daily themes for different culinary and entertainment experiences
- ‘Weddings in Paradise’ packages
- Glass-bottom boat rides over magical coral reefs
- Four bars, with a Sports Bar and a 24-hour lounge bar
- 3 swimming pools, including a whirlpool
- 3 specialised restaurants
- Supervised kids’ activities with the best kids clubs in the region
To qualify for the Certificate of Excellence, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travellers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.